Welcome to Alameda International High School Athletic Registration
You will need your student's Jeffco Student ID # and current physical to complete the registration.
Registration for the 2018 Fall Sports season will open on Tuesday, July 24th, 2018.
All the registration steps will need to be completed and approved, prior to participating
on Monday, August 6, 2018, which is the first official day for practices and tryouts throughout Colorado.
The first day of school for AIHS freshmen is Friday, August 17, 2018, and for all students, Monday, August 20, 2018.
In the meantime, there are two things you should do prior to registering to play sports.
STEP 1: Get a Sports Physical
Students in grades 9-12 registering for athletics must have a current physical examination uploaded in the system to participate in practice/tryouts. Physicals are current for 12 months from the date of the last exam.
- If you don't have a current sports physical, make an appointmet with your doctor during June or early July to get in before the rush. You will need to upload a copy of the file during Step 4 of the registration process. Here is a form that you can bring to your physician.
- The MCPN Clinic on the North side of Alameda is open Mon. & Wed. from 7:30 am-6:00 pm, Tues. & Thurs. from 8:00 am-4:30 pm and Fridays from 8:00 am-12:00 pm. or call 303-360-6276. Please see quicklinks on the main page of Athletics for paperwork needed for the MCPN Clinic.
STEP 2: You will need your student's Jeffco Student ID to register.
Students who attend a Jeffco school already have a Student ID number.
If your student is new to Jefferson County, is a home-schooled student, or attends a private school, and plans to participate in sports at Alameda International High School (or any Jeffco high school), they will need a Jeffco Student ID. If your student attended pre-school, kindergarten, or any grade at a Jeffco school years ago, they already have a Jeffco ID. Do not create another Jeffco account!
MANDATORY-Parents, after you have completed your Athletic Registration, please go to https://arbiterathlete.com to register for Arbiter Athlete. Please use the following code S41583 when signing up as a student or parent.
Transfer Students and Non-Attending Students
- If your high school athlete received an "F" grade in any high school class, they should plan on re-taking the class online or attend summer school so that it doesn't interfere with sports eligibility or graduating.
- Once the registration program opens in late July, it may take approximately 72 hours for your registration to be approved to tryout/practice.
- Once approved, you will be able to pay the $175 Jeffco Athletic fee online via JeffcoConnect or you can pay in the Financial Office with a check, credit card or bring your free and reduced fee letter to the Financial Office.
Click the icon below to begin registering beginning Tuesday, July 24th, 2018
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please contact:
Kathy Melton - Athletic Secretary
Phone: (303) 982-8082